Keep Your HVAC Equipment Safe And Efficient
Manufactures recommend that you have your HVAC equipment serviced annually to insure safe and proper operation.
Basic Furnace Safety Inspection and Cleaning
- Carbon monoxide & gas test.
This service delivers the routine maintenance recommended by manufacturers to insure safe and efficient furnace operation.
We offer a deep cleaning at an additional cost for furnaces that require breakdown and cleaning to the blower assembly, evaporator coil etc., the service technician will advise you if necessary and quote the additional cost.
Furnace Certification and Cleaning
- This service is often requested by home inspectors when a home is being sold and they want a licensed HVAC contractor to determine if the furnace is safe and operational. Furnaces that are certifiable and operating properly include a basic furnace cleaning. Furnaces over 20 years old are not certifiable due to age.
Basic AC performance Inspection and Cleaning
- Refrigerant extra if required
This service delivers the routine maintenance recommended by manufacturers to insure proper operation and maximum AC efficiency.
Basic Evaporator Cooler Start-up
- A basic start up includes cleaning the reservoir pan, cleaning the distributors, oiling the motor bearings, oiling the blower bearings, reconnecting the water supply line and inspecting it for leaks, setting the reservior float, inspecting the pads, inspecting the belt and other components for wear. Pads and other components that may need replacing are extra.
Evaporative Cooler Shutdown
- Swamp coolers need to be shut down for the winter, this includes draining the pan, blowing out the supply water line and installing the cover that you provide.
Need to speak with a technician?
Manufactures recommend that you have your HVAC equipment installed by a quality professional and serviced annually to insure safe and proper operation.